Friday, April 24, 2009

Random Thoughts


Its 2.10 AM... I am sleepy but I don't want to sleep... I feel horrible... No I think I feel fine.. I am humming "You'll think of me" by Keith Urban.. What I really want to do is sing it loud.. So that Mom & Dad will wake up and shout at me for creating a ruckus at this time of the night...

I want a new iPod.. The new shuffle!! I also want a nail polish which is metallic, glittery and of a color which would put the fluorescent highlighters to shame... I bought clothes, I know I am not going to wear often... I want to slap a certain boy to his senses ... I want to go on a loooong vacation.... to a forest or maybe to a place where there are beaches and sunshine to scorch me to a warm delicious mocha shade...

I wish my body would go back to its routine of going to sleep at 12 AM and waking up at 6 AM... I want to start jogging in the mornings rather than the evening when mosquitoes are on a killing spree.... I want it to rain.. so that I can get drenched on the terrace of my home again.. its been ages since I've done that!!! I am PMSing and I hate it ... I hate the fact that my body bloats up.. and I feel fat... I wish I was so pretty that I had a trail of men following me... NO!! I don't want that.. I think men are horrible, egoistic dogs... I like a boy .. I hated him when I was a little girl... He lives far away... I wish I am able to meet him one day... Its been what? 17 years since I have met him.... *Sigh*

My room is in a mess again... I see clothes strewn on the bed and on the carpet.... I also see that its 2.34 AM now ... I wish I was able to get up and turn the darned AC off.. its freezing me.... I wish I would stop looking at my cellphone again and again.. waiting for I don't know what... My mom bought so many deodorants from the CSD canteen.. its not even funny!! She mollycoddles me.... I also know that Yardley can afford to sell deodorants cheap.... I miss Delhi... I want to move to *Wish I Knew Where*... I think I've got addicted to playing UNO on Facebook ... I know I am talking like a .

I am humming Eels' "I Need some Sleep" now ... I want a home theater.. so that i can watch at least 5 movies everyday... I want to paint my room neon blue.. or maybe black? I want a tattoo.. No.. I want two... One one my right shoulder blade and another on my left ankle... I saw a girl n Udaipur... She had a tattoo on her neck... a small red heart.. I was sooooo... jealous!!!

I think I'm talking nonsense now .. time for me to hit the sack.. Goodnight!

p.s. I am singing Dido's "I am no " right now.... this song is coming back to me again and again since I've told V that he is no angel so he should stop pretending to be one



4 comments:

Sirop said...

Wow, that is some kind of random! Best of luck with... errr... the nailpolish and the clothes and the boy and the... WOW!

J' said...

LOL!
Thank You!
I wish I find the nailpolish though @_@

Sirop said...

Haha! Any luck? Did you find it? Did it put 'em fluorescent highlighters to shame?

J' said...

Unfortunately not :(
scoured all of Select city walk and Ambiance!!!
I even tried smallish shops which sell local stuff!