Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tussel between heart and head


Life's a tussle between Heart and Head.


I am there.... again... where my heart and head are not in the agreement... and trust me its a pain... not to know what's next.

I just had a chat with 'A'...she says wait and watch... I don't want to wait... I have waited enough, for one thing or the other... Every time I wait for something I think of that Madonna number 'Hung up'...

Time goes by so slowly for those who wait
No time to hesitate
Those who run seem to have all the fun..
I'm caught up
I don't know what to do

In past few days i have two people saying that they want to get in touch with their finer feelings and emotions...I want to know why?

Isn't being emotional, considered foolhardy? So should we listen to our heads?

On the other hand, people who use their heads are considered hard, unemotional and rational.... Which sounds soooo... boring!

What do you say?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well.. Thats how life is... I usually jot down pros n cons of both mind n heart.. and thn try to be bit logical..
Then again, I do have my impulsive moments...
hope u find ur answer soon :P

J' said...

:D
Logic fails in the matters of heart!

R said...

You know, the boring will be fun in no time.

:D