Monday, July 27, 2009

Clouds & reality...

I am running after a cloud....

The one which i can see... it looks like a horse with two heads... wait no it doesn't.. not anymore.. It looks more like a giant Popsicle now... or maybe like  the devil's head!! Can you see those two little clouds there? They definitely look like horns!

Thunder... rain... lightening... it represents everything that is dangerous... everything that i love... the little adventurous soul that I am :|

Running after a cloud... that elusive little cloud...

I still remember.. walking in the clouds... They wrap around you... like damp, cottony & soft blankets... covering you.. making everything look ethereal... everything unreal...

But what happens when you try to hold on to them... you cant... you will be clawing empty air... 

*

I finally have a place, I can call home..... people i can call mine.... People I know will not let me down & be there with me... all my life.. loving me... caring for me....

I see clouds parting.. I know I have found my sun....

12 comments:

R said...

Happy post. :)

And yea, I did start a new blog, after I closed Junk Text.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your help!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

It is useful to try everything in practise anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)

Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching for that singular brand. The prices for the sneakers are approximately 350 dollars on every site. But definitively I set this location selling them for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that particular brand. The prices as regards the boots are about 190 bucks on every page. But for all I set this locate selling them for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.