Saturday, May 3, 2008

Sometimes..

I wonder why do we meet people out of the blue?? People who affect you life strongly and effectively..

I met one such person recently, through one of the numerous social networking sites I am on. He writes and thinks beautifully. He is good at listening and playing 'Agony Aunt"; but he is better at getting angry and scolding the life out of you!!

I call him "The Intellect".

I am glad I met you 'Ravana'. Cheers to our friendship!

ps: I don't regret giving you my phone number :P




4 comments:

R said...

Cool. So people not always end up meeting strange idiots on those websites!

Anonymous said...

Nice! Glad to hear about your Ravana! The world isn't that scary eh?

Ravana said...

ravana hasn't got better press than until now!!!

J' said...

@Rohit & Sirop: World ain't that bad...

@Ravana: :P