Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Blah!

Last night I spent hours on meditation.

Not kidding. People who know me will say "pooh! you cant do that!" Honestly, with an attention span of like a couple of nano seconds, its very difficult for me to meditate.

But last night I realized that cleaning is as good as meditating for me. By the time I removed piles of junk off my bed, discovered for the nth time that i really own all books written by Ayn Rand and found my favourite earrings (again!) buried under the mounds of cushions; I was calm, thinking straight and felt good about myself and my life.

What more, I fumigated it (err... cant find a better word!), using those special lamps which has a small well for essential oil on the top and my room smells of lemongrass now! My room looks & smells like heaven! All i need is a bunch of fresh flowers to make it look err.. more lived in.

When I finished, it was 3 AM! I hate missing out on my beauty sleep (grumble grumble) but what the heck! It was worth it.

Try and you'll know what I am talking about ;)

1 comment:

R said...

Till about last week, I literally had to push EVERYTHING on my bed to make space to crash after work. Tiny things that make your life hell. Momentarily.