Friday, July 6, 2007

Catty Women

"Not Really"

Do women bitch?
Yes, they do. Its an age old fact.

Do I bitch?
Yes, I do. I've been doing that for __ years! (yeah, guess my age!)

Following are two actual incidences which have taken place at my home/ work-place!



Scene 1:

This happens, almost every time when women (sometimes men too!) in my family meet.. ahem.. except for those who are being bitched about, but of course....


GM: "Lets sit together tonight. All of us. Its been quite a while since we've bitched about the nefarious 'C Family'! I must tell you what happened recently and what these people did! Especially that Bitch!"

MU: "Sahi mein! (Really!) Even i have to tell you what happened the other day, when i called her up!"

ME: "Yeah, its been a long time... and it would be fun!"

MI (A male member of my family): "SO! Please make sure that we have loads of 'Maggie Noodles' in the kitchen! We cant stay awake till 2-3 am without having anything to eat!"

PA: "Yeah! And something to drink as well!"

SO: "I don't like them at all. I think I will sit with you guys and listen to what all you have to say."

So, what was supposed to be a bitching session, turned into a small party of sorts. Everybody bitched, everybody ate and went to sleep, grumbling about being fat, with tummies full of food, which is supposed to be fattening.


Scene 2:

Some women (Including me of course!) sitting around a table in the deserted Cafeteria, in my office.

A: "Damn! Its so hot outside!"

B: "I know! Speaking of hot, look who is wearing skimpy clothes again!"

C: "OMG! How could 'X' wear something like that! She's looking trashy!"

D: "Oh! have you heard the latest about her! She has finally managed to sleep with that dreamy manager! Another notch on her bedpost i must say!"

B: "WHAT! Are you serious!"

D: "Absolutely! 'E' told me so!"

C: "Hrrrmph... she's a fucking nym*****iac! She'll sleep with anybody!"

A: "Aw shit! I really liked that guy! How could he?"

Arrival of 'X' and 'Y' on the table

X: "Hi! Whats up?"

"Hi X! Hi Y! How you guys doing!" everybody chimes....

X: "I'm fine! Its scorching hot outside!"

A: "Yeah!"

C: "Hey X! You're looking good! How and where the hell do you manage to find such nice clothes! We must go out for shopping together some day!"

Scene fades in meaningless female chatter......



Hmmmm.... yes women do bitch! Anyone who claims otherwise is a liar!

Why? Bite me if i know!! :))

5 comments:

Dan said...

Of course women bitch! I hear it in yoga class. In some classes I'm the only guy in the room filled with 20 women. It's wonderful! :)

I get to observe and yes, I've witnessed conversations just like the ones you describe.

And I would guess that you're about 19. Yes?

J' said...

all women (some men too!) love to bitch... be it anywhere....

19!!!! LOL..
I'll take that as a compliment!

Dan said...

OK, so maybe you're 20. :)

No new posts for a while. Is everything OK J'?

Hugs and love.

Dan said...

I like the new look J! Is that you in the profile photo?

Very cool and sleek template.

J' said...

Thanks for your kind words Dan!

I wish i was a blonde!
but.. alas.. thats not me :D