Monday, March 12, 2012

Hello Again!

Arrite.. Been a loooong time....

And I wanna start again...

A lot has changed of course... I am mom now :D
Yeah...

Ishaan will give me the opportunity to write and express myself again...

So.. this is what I am gonna do... Once I return to Kol.. I am gonna spend atleast an hour with my iPad.. writing.. (Errr..as long as he naps i.e.)

I hope I am able to keep up with that...

Another thing which I have picked up during my waaaayyyy loooooong pregnancy(It was just 9 months I know.. but they seemed like forever!!) is CROCHETING!

And I am so damned inspired by Lucy.. I wanna make my blog look like hers... And I wanna post happy pictures of Home.. hearth and motherhood :D

Lets see what happens in next few months..

See you soon (Hopefully!)

No comments: