Saturday, November 1, 2008

Why do we hate our jobs?

Job...

Something that makes me drag my weary ###### outta my bed every morning.. drive through a sea of demented drivers for 30 minutes... spend 10 hours or more staring at a an intelligent machine which can do calculations faster than i ever could and create beautiful presentations and reports... in between I juggle phones, talking to useless dumb ######!

Result: I go home every evening, tired but happy that i have something to look forward to next day and i sleep peacefully because i have a job with which i can pay my bills and have fun every evening and weekend!


Being jobless is scary.... 

Hence: Its what we make of it... Happy or unhappy is a state of mind and very much under our control tongue.gif

2 comments:

unforgiven said...

Not everyone does.

J' said...

I Agree with it.. NOW..